Band of Warriors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Band of Warriors

LotRO Gilrain Kin

4 posters

Poll (interesting stuff to enjoy outside moria)

Poll

Old content exploration/book

[ 0 ]
    Poll (interesting stuff to enjoy outside moria) Bar_left0%Poll (interesting stuff to enjoy outside moria) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Poll (interesting stuff to enjoy outside moria) Bar_left40%Poll (interesting stuff to enjoy outside moria) Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Poll (interesting stuff to enjoy outside moria) Bar_left40%Poll (interesting stuff to enjoy outside moria) Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Poll (interesting stuff to enjoy outside moria) Bar_left0%Poll (interesting stuff to enjoy outside moria) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Poll (interesting stuff to enjoy outside moria) Bar_left20%Poll (interesting stuff to enjoy outside moria) Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Sullenleaf
    Sullenleaf
    Admin

Poll (interesting stuff to enjoy outside moria) Empty Poll (interesting stuff to enjoy outside moria)

Post  Sullenleaf Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:12 pm

Thought this may be interesting.... Shocked

A few options here to vote on, although there's not many of us.
    Will leave this poll active for a while.

For info, most of these are raid, but with all 60's u dont need 12 folks (and for helegrod which was originally 24, u can get away with maybe 10,i reckon)

Ammunias > not done much there but Mr G has
    Barad has some nice bosses, one inparticular, and is cool.
    Imlad Balchorth i put down as it has interesting areas ive never looked at properly(i think u can get raid quests for this area somewhere)...

drunken
    Matrond

Poll (interesting stuff to enjoy outside moria) Empty Re: Poll (interesting stuff to enjoy outside moria)

Post  Matrond Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:13 am

ah annuminuminuminas Mr G used to be in there nearly everyday Wink had my fair share of runs there to ;)Planning a rift run next week from friday onwards (the 11h i think) so opefully that'll be good Wink
    also need to get me LMs books done Razz very behind on them and i mean very (still havent done bk2 Razz)
    still got plenty to do Wink cyas in game Wink
    Matrond
    Sullenleaf
    Sullenleaf
    Admin

Poll (interesting stuff to enjoy outside moria) Empty Re: Poll (interesting stuff to enjoy outside moria)

Post  Sullenleaf Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:39 pm

6 weeks and only 3 votes! What a Face
    Anina

Poll (interesting stuff to enjoy outside moria) Empty old things are new things

Post  Anina Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:51 am

Well for me the OLD raid instance encounters are still new im game for any of them as i have jet to see them Wink
    Mirniel
    Mirniel

Post  Mirniel Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:11 am

I like to go fishing in Bree area... Shocked
    (I know,I always have to spoil everything Twisted Evil )
    Sullenleaf
    Sullenleaf
    Admin

Post  Sullenleaf Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Fishing is good. I guess we could fish from the Balrogs private sauna (for added fun value) jocolor

I posted this poll in sep 2009 , u see how lazy some of our kin are Smile hehe
    Mirniel
    Mirniel

Post  Mirniel Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:03 am

no worries,I can spamm this forum if u like Wink
    Mirniel
    Mirniel

Post  Mirniel Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Sull where did u disappeared?haven't seen you online in a few days!
    Sullenleaf
    Sullenleaf
    Admin

Post  Sullenleaf Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Sorry, i've been around a bit. Workies Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content